Please review my site. http://introfy.x10.mx/

Discussion in 'Review My Site' started by abhitgo, Dec 4, 2010.

1. abhitgo

abhitgo New Member

2. droctoganapus86

droctoganapus86 New Member

neat design, the skype button could be little smaller tough.
    and you header has a little mistake, it should be AN instead of A, because it's an intro (because of the I in Intro)

3. abhitgo

abhitgo New Member

Thanks droctoganapus86,

I had noticed I made a mistake on my logo itself. Thanks for reminding me again, almost forgot about it.
    And about the skype button, I'm actually facing some problem creating a contact form. Just a small skype logo on the page would make the page look empty, wouldn't it?

4. droctoganapus86

5. abhitgo

abhitgo New Member

Firstly you have a nice site too.. Secondly I needed a HTML and one. the one you sent me is php one. can you help me with the HTML one, I also wanted a ReCaptcha service embedded to prevent spamming.

6. droctoganapus86

you need a combination of html and php, the html one calls to the php. i dont think you will need recaptcha as you can set the sleep function, wich makes it stop for a few seconds.

7. threedee

threedee New Member

I noticed the twitter icon at the bottom. I'm using Firefox and it seems stuck to the left of the screen, out of the page border. Is this intentionally placed as such? Otherwise, you could resize this so it doesn't look out of place.

For the contact form, you can try http://www.dagondesign.com/articles/secure-php-form-mailer-script/ non-wordpress version. I believe it has a Recaptcha feature as well. You just need to tweak it to your liking.

8. abhitgo

abhitgo New Member

Do have the link to that? And about the php settings do we have to make changes to our email settings. Because I have tried that before, but i never used to get the message sent from the contact page to my email address.

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

The Firefox version which is now available is 3.6.12.
    My site is HTML5 and it uses CSS3 for its transformations and transition. The site is best viewed in Google Chrome,Safari 3+, Opera 10+, Firefox 4 beta and IE9 beta.
    I'm checking out the script. Hope I understand its working.

9. mosimages

mosimages New Member

Nice theme..:) its yours?

10. matrix.directx1070

matrix.directx1070 New Member

hi ur website is cool....do u knw hw 2 mak log in system in website???

11. qi_ruo50

qi_ruo50 New Member

It's very cool, I like it :smile:

12. gaptrast

gaptrast Member

This website is using CSS3 transitions and transforms, so browser compatibility are Safari 3+, Firefox 4+, Opera 10+, Chrome Any

Remove this or put it in the bottom:)

13. abhitgo

abhitgo New Member

Thanks its mine..

Thanks. No I dont know to build a login system. On wordpress its easy but HTML I have no clue how to make it.

Yes I'll put it on the bottom once Firefox 4 is released. I know it doesn't look cool there but many people are still using Firefox 3.6 or IE7

14. 9.bhavik91

9.bhavik91 New Member

15. abhitgo

abhitgo New Member

16. webmaster.malik17

webmaster.malik17 New Member

ur site looking so cool............

keep it up ......

17. abhitgo

abhitgo New Member

Hey Thanks Malik, I'm learning a bit of wordpress so that i can make it my site in wordpress, its much more systematic and can be updated easily. I hope the outcome is better than this.

18. John Klyne

John Klyne Community Advocate Community Support

That seems interesting. Haven't seen a theme like that before... nice site concept as well. Keep up the great work...I'll look at your site in the future and see it's progress...

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  19. abhitgo

abhitgo New Member

Thanks John, After some research and experiments, I have finally started developing Introfy on wordpress platform. Its so far looking good form my perspective but I doubt whether its looking too childish as I have introduced lot of colors into it. I love to play with colors and I even like the design, but I really would like to know how others think about it.

20. John Klyne

John Klyne Community Advocate Community Support

http://introfy.co/?page_id=129 I just saw an error... "[/one_fourth_last]" bottom left of the screen...not sure what that is supposed to be, but I can guess it's not supposed to be seen.

Stay with the colors..with the colors you decrease your market size to young teens and children, in my opinion if that is what you want, stay with it. If it is not...Try/test some more neutral colors...as a tip, it will help you immensely if you looked at what every color meant psychologically...and incorporate the colors that way.

Keep up the good work.