Please review my site..

What do you think of freelancelogo.co.uk

• Total voters

khopcraft77

Reaction score
Looks very professional. Easy to navigate, straight to the point. Graphics are well done.
What could you improve upon? I actually don't know.

Darkmere

Reaction score
You have a lot of errors. Around 163 errors that can lead to your customers not being able to access your site or your site not showing up right the way you want it to be. I suggest you run the code through a validator. But other than it is good I see no contrast errors and I am not sure if your site falls under UK Page Specifics since the UK Government requires Business sites to be set to specific settings. But Good Job so far

learning_brain

Reaction score
Great job and good simple use of css.

There are some minor errors in site2.css while parsing with gecko browsers. Have you tried validating?

check out the error console in FF.

Width is interesting - if I was viewing in 1024x768, I'd struggle. This would be my only criticism.

Flash Banner is sweet.

See you've also spent some time on SEO too!

Certainly better than I could manage - great job.

Rich

freelancelogo

Reaction score
Thank you all for your feedback, its great to get some reviews of the site.

We will look into the errors and run the code through a validator!

We spent a lot of time of the SEO and its glad to know its been noticed! :)

Thank you again for the comments!

mushfiq.biz26

Reaction score
Really smart , clean and beautiful. Great job..man! I always love the combination of white and blue:smile:

freelancelogo

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

If any one would like a free logo for there site/blog/company then why not put your review on our blog and a winner will be choose and we will launch a logo design project for you.
Logo Give away

Thanks

Paul
freelancelogo.co.uk

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
First impression is /very/ professional, and easy to navigate. The 'What do you want designed' section is a great idea, listing everything you have available, as well as linking right to it. Based on the look and feel of the site, I'd say the services are likely to be just as professional. I'd definately use it. -Bookmarks-

topknocka

Reaction score
I am not sure if your site falls under UK Page Specifics since the UK Government requires Business sites to be set to specific settings.

Hi Darkmere,

I'm from the UK and I'm not aware of any legislation surrounding specific site settings. Please elaborate.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
The design is amazing. Looks like a great service in exchange for price. I would definitely use it, but I prefer to come up with my own logos ^^
I just realized that the first and 2nd options of the poll both just have "would use", but too late for changing votes.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Oops, forgot to vote. 'Great, would use'. Definately. Looks like people agree, too.

Darkmere

Reaction score
Hi Darkmere,

I'm from the UK and I'm not aware of any legislation surrounding specific site settings. Please elaborate.

In the UK it is unlawful to:
1 have links on that are not accessible to a screen reader
2 have application forms (for instance, for bank accounts or job application forms) in a PDF format that cannot be read by a screen reader
3 have core service information (for instance, timetables on a public transport website) that is not in a format accessible to screen readers.
4 use text, colour contrasting and formatting that make the website inaccessible to a partially sighted service user
5 change security procedures (for instance, on an e-commerce website) without considering the impact of blind and partially sighted customers that use screen readers.

More info: http://ictknowledgebase.org.uk/webaccessibilityandlaw

There is also some more laws pertaining to only Web Commerce Sites for the UK you will have to get those on your own lol

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

PS I think one of the UK Laws on Web Commerce Sites is that you must list a Business ID Number on the main page but dont quote me on that one lol

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

i liked it.....................

beaty amazing site..................

i willl give it 10/10...............

nice graphics.............

cool color combinations.............

love it..................