Please review site! TheAmandaPhillipssite.com

theneale

Reaction score
Not a bad start - two particular comments:
1. Every page looks the same at first glance because the top of the screen is always taken up with the same content. You have to scroll down to see the differences. Better to vary the content near the top of the page.
2. Your logo needs some work - the red lettering doesn't stand out against a transparent background and the graphic quality could be improved.
Otherwise - keep up the good work!

amandaph

Reaction score
thank you I'm still working on it! I only spent 3 days with the info and material giving to me

silverbird775

Reaction score
Something to be done with a title banner (logo), exactly with "Phillips" and "Singer & Songwriter" part. It's unreadable pixel mess in my eyes. Yet i could decipher it indeed, even pretend it as a dummy banner but i'd call it to be remade soon for a more readable and pleasant look. Other then that site is clean and readable.

An audio player has to placed next to the logo (in a common frame, perhaps?). I'm not that sophisticated in sitebuilding so could not recommend a modern way to do "unframed" site, but an audio player must not be interrupted while website is navigated through, it just ruins the fun.

intlx10m

Reaction score
The site's performance is good.You did good with background slider.There are lots of things you can work on like on like logo for instance , you tried to make it look 3D but i guess you might have observed so many sites they use simple logo's. Keep it simple.Now a days Metro design is sort of trending designs it looks simple but it works very nice you can check an example at http://www.drewgreenwell.com/. I know it takes a lot of time in programming but in the end product looks. Just try to keep it simple because people now a days love websites which look load faster and simple.You have a lot of images on your site which makes your site a little slower.Page speed really matters when it comes to S.E.O.The S.E.O results are not adequate take proper measures like linking in your site with Google Analytics & Webmaster and Bing WebMaster so, that you can attract more visitors.Try adding in more content 'cause the content is what brings in traffic.As a singer you must have a separate channel on YouTube so, that you can get all of your visitors to one single channel.When it comes to audio player you can work on it but i recommend you to take a look at http://www.schillmania.com/projects/soundmanager2/ it has some amazing players you can customize it and make it look good.And maintain a strong social presence.

wodongax

Reaction score
Something to be done with a title banner (logo), exactly with "Phillips" and "Singer & Songwriter" part. It's unreadable pixel mess in my eyes. Yet i could decipher it indeed, even pretend it as a dummy banner but i'd call it to be remade soon for a more readable and pleasant look. Other then that site is clean and readable.

An audio player has to placed next to the logo (in a common frame, perhaps?). I'm not that sophisticated in sitebuilding so could not recommend a modern way to do "unframed" site, but an audio player must not be interrupted while website is navigated through, it just ruins the fun.

If the Audio Player Opened in a New Window (or Tab) I think that would be cool. Listen to the music while still able to browse the internet.
Also, I like the fading background pictures :)