Please see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abusi

Reaction score
Nice job, and above all, if you intend to keep that link up, it's of a great use for people that dont have time or for any reason can't create or logg into a free webmail system. Nice idea.

9/10

Kay

Reaction score
Well it is a good script - I didn't test it but overall it is not that hard to put this together. 4/10 - it looks quite good overall

Colin

Reaction score
What would make it even better is if you could attach files, this will also work for people at school (like me) who can't access any email sites as they are all blocked :(

Abusi

Reaction score
gamez93 said:
Well it is a good script - I didn't test it but overall it is not that hard to put this together. 4/10 - it looks quite good overall

It might not be hard to put together but it's a great idea of great use.

michaelp

Reaction score
abusi you play frozen throne? i play on northrend acc: Neghvar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abusi

Reaction score
michaelp said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL I Can't belive this, neghvar? LooL. The clan that you were in ( GoDa ) has new leadership, there was a voting and now It's me instaed of Nirxod, Im setting up new stuff for clan website etc. Step by ;)

michaelp

Reaction score
Abusi said:
michaelp said:

LOL I Can't belive this, neghvar? LooL. The clan that you were in ( GoDa ) has new leadership, there was a voting and now It's me instaed of Nirxod, Im setting up new stuff for clan website etc. Step by ;)

maybe i rejoin you guys :p (if i be shaman)

i see that is your acc Rhasta.Abusi i will add u to friends

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Stay on topic. That's what PM'ing is for.

You should add another field for people to specify what email address it is "sent from". (I believe it's the "From:" header. Just my opinion though.

Last edited:

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
looks good to me, one minor error, the text at the bottom needs to be changed from:

"All messages are in property of their respective senders. We have no control over sended emails."

To:

"All messages are in property of their respective senders. We have no control over sent emails."

I know im being a little picky, but it should be changed :)

Colin

Reaction score
I tried it at school today, but it didn't work :( not on your end though, schools server kept crashing. If it hadn't crashed I think it would of worked, so good work. This will be very useful for me in the future.

EDIT:: WOOT WOOT 200th post

Last edited:

pulse__xx

Reaction score
Great PHP Script, But I give it a 9/10 Because you could use a better logo design but other than that its great man! Keep up your scripting :]

michaelp

Reaction score
This whoud be good if i one more hosting acc (static) and domain!

www.e-mailer.net or something... we can place ads and earn...

Last edited:
B

Brandon

I'm going to relase this script (or something exactly like this to the public soon)

B

Brandon

There is no way to "copy" you. It can look the same but the code is allways different.

Shade

Reaction score
Shades suggestions:

Quick Suggestions:

1. New logo but plain enough still to look professional
2. Keeping the text boxes aligned
3. Putting a "Message:" for the message box.
4. Make the box with the messages the same as the background colour or a completely different colour not a inbetween.
5. Make a clear button for clearing the boxes in case of accidents.
6. Change the "All messages.." to:

All messages are the property of their respective senders. We have no control over the content or otherwise of sent emails.
Future Improvements:

6. Make an option allowing it to send copy of message to own inbox if requested.
7. Own e-mail option.
8. Sending to multiple users.
9. A groovy look

Status
Not open for further replies.