please unsuspend my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin44

Reaction score
Last month, I was too busy, no time to visit the forum. Today, I found I can not access the site. Your description is "You have been suspended for inactivity. It is a requirement that you login to the x10hosting forums once every month to keep your account active; posting is never required. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. "I have visited the Forum, but I still can not unsuspend myself. please help me!

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

I am very anxious, zubair, can you help me?http://x10hosting.com/forums/members/zubair.html

---------- Post added 07-26-2010 at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-25-2010 at 01:02 PM ----------

that's why my accout also Suspended:frown:

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

administrator, please unsuspend my account! i hope i can see my website online tomorrow... thank you very much!

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I have restored your account. Can you please verify everything is intact and then reply here letting us know it's okay to close the thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.