Point Giveaway!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
:facesjump ( !!! POINT GIVEAWAY !!! ) :bigok:
I've decided to give all my points away in a fun way since I've moved hosts, and since I never really have no use for them, anyway.
I giving away 100 points to whoever posts here. The first 15 people to make a post here will each get 100 points. Posting more than once isn't going to get you anymore points then what I'm giving away! ('cause I want to be fair to everyone! :)

Since 1,572.73 divided by 100 is 15.72 and there's no such thing as 15.72nths of a person , the 15th person will get the rest of those points.

Also, even though I may be hosted elsewhere, I'm gonna start trying to help out people and giving away points again every time I get to a certain amount (at least a hundred), so if I have some points and you need a few, just ask me. I figure it's about time I give something back to the community :p

Oh, and while your're waiting - participate in the Message in a Bottle Experiment (link is below)

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
can i have some points? thanks man, you're great!

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
chaganlal1, Senior, and Billy bob - It has been done.

1097.45 points left.

Last edited:

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
Yay Points! Gimme gimme gimme!

I don't really need them, and I don't know what I would ever use them for... But you can still give them to me anyways.

Last edited:

swirly

Reaction score
heh i didnt count but i know there aint no 15 people up here yet! lol

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
Done. I got however many points my stats at top top of this message says I have left (you know, I didn't even know those were there until just now :p )

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Seeing as how everyone is hopping on to the bandwagon, I too would like to jump on :biggrin:

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
Bada-click, bada-donate, and bada-dune. ;)
Uh-oh, I better find someone to help out or some things to comment on so I can keep "Robinhood thing" this up :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.