Problem with CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burak

Reaction score
First af all, thanx for accepting my app. Whe i got your PM, i was very excited and determinated to create a good site. I wrote domain, then wrote down my ID and pass to acces Cpanel. But it took ages to reach it. I tougth it might be because of time, if every user tries t connect, serverm might be busy etc. But after many tries at diffrerent times, i realised speed never changed. My deatils as follows:

I got a PC with
P4 2.0 CPU
256MB RAM
512K ADSL internet connection
x10 Corporate plan

Is this a problem because of server or my domain, or related to my connection? Do you heve any ideas or suggestions to shorten the time?

Akkarin

Reaction score
I doubt it's anything to do with your connection or PC, maybe what your location is?

And sometimes the servers do get busy and come down due to problems and maintenance.
Probably best for a mod or admin to reply and confirm.

Richard

Reaction score
Are you using a proxy at all?

Last edited:

Burak

Reaction score
No, i don't use a proxy. The interesting thing is, i have no problems about accessing to other sites. Can it be about DNS?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Run this in DOS:

"tracert 70.85.87.52"

Please paste the output here

-Corey

Last edited:

Burak

Reaction score
Here is the results. (Thanx 2 Paint)

Attachments

• DOS Trace.GIF
    DOS Trace.GIF
    32.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Chirantha

Reaction score
Note Before you contiune note that I am not resplosible for any data loss or falure

I had this problem in every Cpanel. This because of some reson that Cpanel Adderss does not like to in the Resent Adderss list. To stop this you must NOT you stupid firefox because you can't stop firefox from displying the maches for Autofill. You the good Internet Explorer.

If you are having the problem with IE (Internet Explorer) then go to

Tools -> Internet Options -> Go to the Content Tab -> Click Clear SSL State.

Then

Click AutoComplete

Uncheck all the checked boxes

Then Click Clear Forms and Click Clear Passwords

Now go back to the Genaral Tab and Click Delete Cookies and also click Delete Files

Now Click Apply and Ok to save chages and restart you computer

Then it should work :grin: if not you lost you temp files sorry :innocent:

I do that every time it happens it seem to work for me.

Hope this helps

Burak

Reaction score
Yeah, it solved the problem, thanx at all. I tougth it was because of firewall or somethin'. Thanks for tip, but i'll keep goin with firefox. You can keep it away from autofill, if u usin it, i can tell u, just post her. Thanks for again everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.