Problrms with the damn space!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bin_asc

Reaction score
Admins,where are you?Corey ,where are you?I need my website back :sadwavey:.
For a week now, I can`t upload anything and it`s really starting to annoy me.And I think other users as well.I have many projects depending on my website and I can`t do a thing because I can`t upload anything.All of the admins are saying to bare with you.But can you tell me this - when will I be able to upload to my website?The server is working now,but now there is no space.Pls tell me when will I be able to use my website again?Don`t tell me "soon",or other things like that.Tell me when. :wtcslap: Pls.Help us.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Calm Down man, we're all having the same problem, my site is down, and I can't upload neither. I'm sure Corey is dealing with the problem, so take it easy on him.

bin_asc

Reaction score
How can I calm down if all the admins aren`t saying anything but "bare with us"?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Do I have to make clear this is a FREE HOSTING, if you're looking for a good and always stable hosting go and find a paid one, if not then you'll just have to wait until the things are controlled in here. I just think you should be thankful for all we recieve in this hosting.

bin_asc

Reaction score
I wasn`t talking in this post to you,but to the admins.So pls,go find an other topic and leave this to the admins.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
How many times are you guys going to post a thread like this. One more thread like this and im banning the person that starts it... We have answered many times that we are working on it. I cannot personally do anything, but I know Corey is. Corey is also very busy at this time with work and everything. You know Corey will get it all straight, so just be pateint.

Status
Not open for further replies.