Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering Corey man if theres any progress in installing the scripts for fantastico. Sorry if am rushing u on anything, just av alot off work to do on the site again(have to start from scratch) and i need the phpnuke script to uninstalled the nuke to reinstall it, unless anyone has any ideas as to help me with this problem?---> i uploaded a theme, well a theme inside a folder thinkin it was the theme itself if u get wat im sayin (meanin the folder contained another folder which then had the theme) and i added it, so now av a blank page. i tried takin the theme out of the 1st folder and renamin the folder but still no joy! Any other suggestions in how ill bable to get bk to normal without havin to reinstall nuke, hence which is y i need fantastico! Just av over 350 recordable score games funny movie clips various other online games and many modules which took quite some time to add. n wud save me the bother a addin them all again! yes im stupid i have not done a backup! ? anyone?

elven

Reaction score
get a blank copy and take the theme files out of that one?
you wouldn't have to reinstal completely if that works
(not sure though cause i don't have much experience with nuke)

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
tried that already, doesnt work! Thanx anyways man! Just gonna redo the whole site from scratch, but at the minute im handicapped by this fantastico situation because i need it for nuke!

Status
Not open for further replies.