Question about account create queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfsgdgdf

Reaction score
How often does the server process the queue for account creation? And how many accounts does it process in that time on average?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Account creation is usually very quick but at the present time there are a large number of new account requests so the process may take 24 to 72 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

dfsgdgdf

Reaction score
Carl lol...did you even bother reading before posting that copy paste response? :p

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Carl lol...did you even bother reading before posting that copy paste response? :p
Yes, I did read your post. No, I did not copy paste.
I attempted to courteously answer your question in a timely manner based on information which has been made available to me.
I am sorry that you did not find my answer helpful but I am sure another member of the community support team will attempt to provide you with a more satisfactory answer shortly.
Have a great day!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There is not a separate process queue for signups as far as I know, so you can't say that they run at certain intervals, and not with a certain number at a time.

Account creations would however probably have a higher priority then for instance terminations, but lower then suspensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.