Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
ok what are u trying to add adss to Forum or HTML site or PHP site if forum which time of forum? Also if you read This u'll see the adds must be visible without the need of scrolling!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
trev said:
ok what are u trying to add adss to Forum or HTML site or PHP site if forum which time of forum? Also if you read This u'll see the adds must be visible without the need of scrolling!
I nead to put it on every page. How do we do that?

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Well if ur running HTML site then u need to add the script to every page (the header preferably)! If it sa froum u can add it to global header it depends what ur site is runing?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
What do you mean global heading? ALso where do we get the ad code and where do I go to put in the ad code?

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Adds are here And a gloable header is some code that a Forum runns from that automaticaly loads onto each page THIS ONLY WORKS FOR A FORUM, i.e IPB or PHPBB!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Ok thank you but where on our Cpanel or Fantastico do we put in the ad codes that you told me so it can show on my web pages?

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
ok tkae ur web site and add teh code using a HTML editor its easyer to do it on ur pc not in Cpanel!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Thank You

Thank You Very Much for your help. Sorry to bother you and have a nice day! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.