Rain Drop Studios

XColl

Reaction score
I've thought up of making a graphics site called Rain Drop Studios. I'm simply bored and I want to make one where users like here can talk about graphics, learn new tutorials and something related to that. Since my site Light-Digital has failed cause of people of using me as their downloading source for their files, I'm going to try to get this on the road. I'll be needing some staff for the site and they can either know some HTML, PHP, or do simple graphics. If we or "I" get the forums up, maybe I'll ask some people here to be moderators or even admin......

I'm not sure if I'm going to be sticking with this name, but if you got some suggestions, post them.

Anyone with me? :chris:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I might be able to do grafices for you and be a admin. for you if you want...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Yeah i can help ya out too man just hit me a pm, id be GLAD to be mod/admin on your website.

Xempttt

Reaction score
im starting a new gfx site called zone3 studios. maybe u can help me out with that. two is better than one.

Iceman

Reaction score
Once I get my site and coding settled back into position, I'll be glad to help you set up some pages or whatever you'd need done.

XColl

Reaction score
Thanks guys, and heres what I have planned for the graphics site:

1. 30 count staff *There's a reason why we need 30 people in the staff is because everyone would have to go to school, or they're in vacation or maybe sick.. Expert or fairly good. No mspaint artist sorryz! :(
2. Tutorials
3. Signature requests ( I don't think all of us don't like doing wallpapers request. =P )
4. Pre-made graphics.
5. Not sure if I'm going to do this it's up to the staff or what we have, but fully finished websites, coded and ready for download. =)

n4tec

Reaction score
any places left... I woould love to join...

XColl

Reaction score
There is a unlimited position, maybe we can call ourselves the X10-Graphics Team =D

@ limelight: Sure man, why not.

@ nforchange: Sure you can join too. ;)

We could possibly do requests for points too. :hug:

golz

Reaction score
I'd like to join as well. I'm bored as well, and this type of project sounds like fun. My avie shows my enthusiam :eek:riginal:

Debilana

Reaction score
Id like to join aswell.juste give me the address.
maby a moderator place?

XColl

Reaction score
Sure all of you guys can join, but I need to think of a new name so I can create the board for it. =)

XColl

Reaction score
Okay users, I've put the forums at http://www.light-digital.cjb.net/. ( The graphics forum.) All I need to you to do is register and please tell here so I can give you staff powers.

If you want, I'll link your site in the affilates section. Once you have staff powers, you will see a staff forum and I'll try to ask what would you guys want to do.

To let you know, this is a graphic site that I'll try to intergrate with a community forum to make more people come here. The reason why I don't have a premade section in the forum is because I'll be making one at the downloads page. :happy:

Matthews255

Reaction score
nice job with that, once ive got ghostgfx.co.uk up and runnin i can come and help if theres any need.

Always happy to help and i have a 6 week school holiday coming up soon so lots of time.