Rain Drop Studios

XColl

Reaction score
Do I really have to PM you guys all? That seems alot of work then posting don't you say? :p

XColl

Reaction score
Odd, there's no edit button, oh well.

I'll be deleting the forums and will be switching to a CMS instead. I think it's alot of easier than just editing folders in invision.

limelight

Reaction score
XColl said:
Odd, there's no edit button, oh well.

I'll be deleting the forums and will be switching to a CMS instead. I think it's alot of easier than just editing folders in invision.

It goes away after 50 minutes. Post when the forums are back up.

XColl

Reaction score
Oh... well I've installed phpnuke, and I need help adding the forums because I'm no PHPBB user, anyone that want to take part in admin please tell me. :hug:

XColl

Reaction score
Because IPB had too much bugs, and errors. When I sent the PM to you, it also sent to everyone, somepeople who was trying to register didn't recieve the email, instead they recieve it 5 days later, and alot of problems with it. Some downloads were wrong, so yep. It kinda screwed. So, people recommended me to use phpnuke.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
php-nuke has a lot of bugs and errors also... It has so much security problems... I would not reccomend it at all. I would go with eaither Mambo or e107.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
so, what do we get for helping? haha. i'll be mod there =) but the forums seem to have some errors right now...

XColl

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
php-nuke has a lot of bugs and errors also... It has so much security problems... I would not reccomend it at all. I would go with eaither Mambo or e107.

People recommened me to use phpnuke on out all of them. Mamboo, I was going to use it, but I didn't like the controls.

Vietkid58

Reaction score
wat do we get for helping?
lol, usually people offer something?

haha, i can be mod, i've been mod for forums before... not too good with graphics though

still, i don't like phpnuke

XColl

Reaction score
Well, there's nothing wrong with it at all. It's just a portal. -_____-"

n4tec

Reaction score
PHP nuke released a new version of PHP nuke but you need to buy it and that is how buggy it is... I also recommend Mambo...

XColl said:
MicrotechXP said:

People recommened me to use phpnuke on out all of them. Mamboo, I was going to use it, but I didn't like the controls.

TranceOperator

Reaction score
Here's my 2 cents; if you're going to have a design "studio" website...it should be 100% your design! PHP Nuke codes it all for you...most people just make themes for it, but really, the design isn't all you. I'm not bashing, just saying...maybe with those other content managers you can design the layout & theme yourself...but PHP-Nuke? :getlost:

XColl

Reaction score
Why not buy a skin? I mean that we don't have to worry anything about an design of our own..

EDIT: Oh god, I cannot get the advertisements working and everyone keeps telling me to switch to something else, I'm going to just delete everything and make a forum untill we have a site up. Anyone agree?

We need a new name instead of Rain Drop Studios. Maybe [project.gfx] ? :grin: