Rate my site (improvement?)

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Remove all the tables and replace them with divs.

And replace some of your images such as the links with CSS. There's no reason to use images for what can easily be done with CSS.

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
CSS makes websites more fluid and easier to design. Plus a lot more can be done with CSS than plain tables!

Last edited:

t2t2t

Reaction score
and you wouldn't need to use 100 and 1 images to display site properly. Menu can be done using padding and changing font and colors.

Ill give it a nice 1 out of 2

the_king_dollars

Reaction score
It's very good. I'll give it a 10 out of 10.
Just a simple problem you have is a spelling mistake. 'advertisments' should be 'advertisements'.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
9/10. Nice clean design but more options like comments etc. are needed. :)

Cubeform

Reaction score
Eugh.... Tables and my least favourite design tactic of all: Spacer.GIFs!

I know that three-column, fluid layouts are a pain to do in CSS, but there's simply no excuse for two-column, fixed ones. There are tons of articles on creating layouts with CSS.

And here's a good website if you want to figure out what CSS is all about:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

With CSS, not only is the markup cleaner, it's easier to maintain.

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Looks very nice. 9 out of 10. I'd suggest putting in a arrow on the main menu that points to the page you are on.

Xenon Design

Reaction score
I agree...use Divs. I was once exactly like you. I thought Divs were for idiots with too much time on their hands. Well since I learnt how to make Div websites with CSS correctly I changed.

As for the design...a bit 'iffy' on that one. Not much excitement or colour but the smooth corners and embossing are nice. The font styling is a bit generic. I suggest Verdana and Georgia for the Web 2.0 look :)

Just a thing I noticed in the content. "They both meet each other when going to a Enrichment Cource." I think you should change it to "We both..." because in the services page you refer to yourself as "We". Also a few small speeling mistooks are visible.

As for coding....Well I would like to see some CSS in there. It DOES save time and problems. Like you have used a lot of <font> tags in there which could be fixed with some simple CSS.

As for a out-of-10 rating I would give it a 7. I just dont think its all there yet.

I hope this post helps you :)

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
CSS actually makes your website load a lot faster than just using graphic images. Its more reliable and makes it much easier to navigate and code.

Btw - your link isn't working for me.