Received x10Hosting Signup Confirmation from y email when I already being hosted

nicholas

Reaction score
To whoever concern,

Hello, I don't know where to post this so I am posting it here. I already have a hosting account here and 7 hours ago I received an x10Hosting Signup Confirmation in my email. I did not apply for another hosting account so I suspect most likely it is someone who key in wrong email address to apply for hosting or there is something wrong with the system(which is more unlikely)

In the email the name addressed to is ivelin Nikolov, which is of course not my name and the username should be imrellx. For info I did clicked on the confirmation link to see what is the username. So staff or whoever please take note because I dont want to be accused of getting another hosting account :biggrin:

Thanks ;)

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Oi!!

Promptly relink your cpanel account with your proper hosting account.
You should NEVER ever click a link that you have no clue what it does. You just gave whoever that person a free hosting account.

A lot of people have been getting those. Just ignore it. It is nothing to do with a faulty system. But please - go NOW and relink your cpanel / hosting account.