Relinking of accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandcruiser

Reaction score
ESCALATION NECESSARY - Please relink my hosting and forum accounts.
Forum account username: Grandcruiser
Hosting account cPanel username: proto07

I don't know if my account is still there or not, because I've been inactive for a pretty long time. I can't create a new hosting account, and I can't log into the user panel on the x10hosting website.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Escalation is not working currently.Your issue will be solved as soon as A Account Manager sees this .So pls wait

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
The Hosting Account proto07 does not exist. Your Hosting account is suspended and then terminated if you are inactive from a long time..

Remember You have to login here (On forums) once every 31 days to avoid suspension for inactivity. cpanel or account panel Login does not counted.
after suspension accounts are terminated after 10 days.

You can re-register using different email. Due to some errors in backend system your current email is not completely removed from x10.

Grandcruiser

Reaction score
Is it possible to remove that email from the system? I like having one central email for everything.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Is it possible to remove that email from the system? I like having one central email for everything.

It is possible but you have to wait for an Account Manager there.

He/She will create your account using your current email

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello,

Please PM me following details so that your account can be manually created with a link to this thread:

cPanel Username: [Not more than 8 characters]
Email:
Domain:

Status
Not open for further replies.