[REQ]10 New ACTIVE Members on my Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Alright so my site has not been very active lately, so i've decided to give 1000 of my points away to the first person that can get me 10 Active members on my site in my sig (Join BetaPalace). Also there are a number of staff positions available right now

Current Position Standings:
- Junior Management: 0
- Site Developers: 2-3
- Beta Uploaders: 2-3
- News Posters: 2-3

Basically, my site is about the discussion of new betas and stuff like that. We also support any member-developed projects that are currently in development. So if you'd also like some attention, you could join here and we will proudly support your project. We also support add-ons for OSes, user-compiled Service Packs for old OSes and other things related to OSes, come here and check it out. Also, the CMS for it is right here

Thank you! Also, whenever you get a person to register, PM or IM me please so i can keep track of who did what ;)

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
ok i will also peter pan? from blogring? i know u

Chris Z

Reaction score
what? something about peterpan?? LOL wtf? ya i think i know you a little bit but not much

edit-ya i'm a little bit slow, but i'm not Peter Pan from blogring, i never use that name, so i'm not sure who you're thinking of though.. :dunno:

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
hmm are you billyobuck bob or osmething u register on some of my fourms as peter pan

Chris Z

Reaction score
lol i've never registered as peter pan in my life lol, but anyway, let's try to keep the posts on topic please

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Does active members mean like 50 posts, 5 million, be more specific dude.

Chris Z

Reaction score
i want people that can post at least every week, and make the forum a more interesting and active place, right now it is the opposite of that, it's just sooo dull

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Chris Z said:
i want people that can post at least every week, and make the forum a more interesting and active place, right now it is the opposite of that, it's just sooo dull

Well to make it better, show people who have money by having a contest, buying a theme, maybe buying a CMS...people go to forums for prizes and for free stuff

Like x10 Hosting has free Hosting

Not just to go there, click ads, and leave...i mean whats the point of that.

Chris Z

Reaction score
i have free project/beta hosting :p lol and plus, if people will click my ads or donate, then there will be money for prizes and shiz, cuz i am flat out broke right now (on paypal) cuz i don't have a bank account, otherwise i have $15 in my pocket

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Chris Z said:
i have free project/beta hosting :p lol and plus, if people will click my ads or donate, then there will be money for prizes and shiz, cuz i am flat out broke right now (on paypal) cuz i don't have a bank account, otherwise i have $15 in my pocket

Wait...your hostin off x10 Hosting, isnt that against the x10 TOS....i mirror my stuff....and now your giving insenties for ad clicks, aint that agianst the ads TOS????

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
i have a hosting comapny if your intrested lol

Chris Z

Reaction score
blong4life said:
Wait...your hostin off x10 Hosting, isnt that against the x10 TOS....i mirror my stuff....and now your giving insenties for ad clicks, aint that agianst the ads TOS????

dude...what are you talking about? you are just confusing me, please just stop posting in this topic, you're clogging it up for no apparent reason

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Chris Z said:
dude...what are you talking about? you are just confusing me, please just stop posting in this topic, you're clogging it up for no apparent reason

Man I tell you, im not confusing

50 members = 5,000 x10 Points right

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
alright, go ahead and sign up i will give you more details after you signup, remember people, you're not getting the points unless you get 10 people to sign up and be active (this can include yourself)

edit-i just updated my post so it'll be 1000 points, not all of them, cuz that would be 4000 points now haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.