[REQ]200 Points For Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masta111

Reaction score
I need a counter-strike 1.6 vac proof PRIVATE hack. I will not accept public hacks. I only accept PRIVATE AND NEW MADE hacks.:lockd:

jaint

Reaction score
you realize that hacks will get you banned. No point in this at all.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
People that use hacks are the ones who make online games be unfair and bored...

Masta111

Reaction score
i dont care i just want one fine. ill make it 250. any takesr?

I want: wallhack, aimbot, no flash/smoke, knifespeed

vitaorsa

Reaction score
why do people always want to spoil games.. play the games as its made.. the whole fun in the game is to test yourself and see how good you are.. if you can kill everyone by activating a script wheres the fun?

Masta111

Reaction score
because im already too good and i just want to have some fun cheating.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
If you wnat one made checkout cs-hacked.com they make hacks for people there.

Masta111

Reaction score
i know.. they dont provide PRIVATE hacks, only public hacks.

jaint

Reaction score
actually it is, for multiplayer it's quite difficult to get other host machines to accept what you send it. It's very very easy to cheat your own system, but in multiplayer games they generally have some form of protection and some data protection as well - basically it looks at the incoming packets and if it looks messed up or improper, it dumps the packets and ignores it. This is why you get lag sometimes, because the packets are not all arriving or arriving malformed - the game thinks its messed up packets and throws it out.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
HAHAHA dude dont hack... i hacked for liek 1 day and i hated it and ur good but like why do u want to hac... also i hae the prefect site lol but i cant tell if u dont pay mroe

Rufio1

Reaction score
hahaha right now theres no such thing as a VAC proof public hack. making a hack for 250? man for what you asking thats about $10-$20 bucks for a decent hack. good luck

Masta111 said:
because im already too good and i just want to have some fun cheating.

thats what they all say...

Masta111

Reaction score
lol, but u see, hack's arent hard to make if u know how. i just need a PRIVATE hack, not a public.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
VAC has had some new changes to it. From now on, ANY program that hooks into Counter-Striike 1.6 and Counter-Strike: Source will be flagged and reviewed by VALVe. That file is sent directly to their servers, and on review, if it is a hack, you WILL be banned. Its not worth it, everyone else will know you do it, so it is pointless. Also note, ANY other game on that steam account that gets banned WILL be banned also, so dont if you have a lot of games on it!.

Tom

Masta111

Reaction score
hahaha sure they did, ive been hacking for 5 months straight every time i play, i never got vac banned.

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Masta111 said:
hahaha sure they did, ive been hacking for 5 months straight every time i play, i never got vac banned.

Just you wait.

Someone could send you a vac detected hack anyway, you wouldn't know. They could send it to VALVe and get it flagged and then send it you. Its not worth it. If i made one, i would send it to valve so noobs like you couldnt use it in secure servers.

Tom

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
How is using a hack to play a game fun? Whats the point?

I suppose watching pixels fly by and easily killing people, but their isnt really much fun in it.

Hey guys, if you ever want to hack and try to destroy a server, 24.107.89.66 is the best one to hack :p

Also nice CS clan, 6 members...

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
wow 5 months ur crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.