[REQ][400 - 800 points]Proffesional Designing Needed!

XGI Admin

Reaction score
I need someone to take away the login module i dont want there to be an area to login on my forums at-all, So i need someone to do that and also change the color of a few things, if you want to do it for me please state it in a post. Or if you can make me a completely different phpBB3 style i will offer 800 credits.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Proffesional Designing Needed 400-800 credits offered!

I can get rid of the login module for you.
What do you want changed on the forum?

XGI Admin

Reaction score
Re: Proffesional Designing Needed 400-800 credits offered!

besides the login-logout i just want to change the color of the style.

I forgot to add take away the thing that allows people to logout also.
Admin's that i create cannot tamper with the style so you'll have to use my account. Credit's sent. Information about the color's i'll send you a pm in 1 hour and 5 min's as i have to go somewhere.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/75035-please-read-before-you-post.html

besides the login-logout i just want to change the color of the style.

I forgot to add take away the thing that allows people to logout also.
Admin's that i create cannot tamper with the style so you'll have to use my account. Credit's sent. Information about the color's i'll send you a pm in 1 hour and 5 min's as i have to go somewhere.

this wouldn't work... Once logged in, the user gets a cookie to remain logged in. When user deletes cookie, user gets logged out and can't log back in...

XGI Admin

Reaction score
I have a module on my main site that when they log into my site they are automatically logged into the forums. But if i have to log-in area's one on my main site and one on forums if someone logs into the forums part they won't be logged into the main site but if they log in on the main site there logged in everywhere. so if i take away the log in/ logout on the forums people won't complain about bugs. they will still be able to log-in thru the main site.