[REQ][500 credits]Register.com free domain setup

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hi.

I need someone with the credit card to signup to a free offer that Register.com's offering, the one Corey told us all about, you can signup here.

Anyway, it will not cost you a thing, and you don't have to give me the account information, all I need is to be able to transfer it when the deals over.

I want the domain www.smartmaconline.com (I would have liked SmartMac.com, but it's taken) and point it to the name servers ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com .

Please let me know when it's setup so I can park the domain in my C-Panel. I will pay after the domain is setup and working.

Thanks.

makj111

Reaction score
Hi.

I need someone with the credit card to signup to a free offer that Register.com's offering, the one Corey told us all about, you can signup here.

Anyway, it will not cost you a thing, and you don't have to give me the account information, all I need is to be able to transfer it when the deals over.

I want the domain www.smartmaconline.com (I would have liked SmartMac.com, but it's taken) and point it to the name servers ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com .

Please let me know when it's setup so I can park the domain in my C-Panel. I will pay after the domain is setup and working.

Thanks.
I think you might want to look here if you've got 2000 worth of credits. Since that business has already started, I don't really think creadit card holders might want to take this deal. But wish you all the best. If in case you get one, don't forget to pm me.
Edit:
Hi.

Thanks.

I think you might want to look here [http://forums.x10hosting.com/marketplace/83838-off-2000-credits-selling-domains-points-3.html]
if you've got 2000 worth of credits. Since that business has already started, I don't really think creadit card holders might want to take this deal. But wish you all the best. If in case you get one, don't forget to pm me.

Last edited: