[REQ][500 points]Logo

stunna

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I already started a thread and got a logo and everything but I just found the concept that I made for how I wanted to logo done so now I am giving away 500 points to the person who makes the best logo. The name of the company is 3rd Dimenzionz, its a music production company. Heres the concept I have(its the one at the bottom right) http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff50/stunna2009/3rdDimenzionz-1.jpg and thats a crown over the 3. The Dimenzionz should be spelt out fully. You could use black, platinum or blue with it or any other color that would make it look good yet professional. Best logo gets the 500 points.
Edit:
Whose up for it?

Last edited:

kbjradmin

Reaction score
the link to the image is broken.

i might give it a try.
what dimensions?

Last edited:

stunna

Reaction score
The link is not broken, just click it. And the name of the production company is 3rd Dimenzionz

tanay46

Reaction score
2eeh005.gif

Trixter

Reaction score
I'll whip one up

Edit: Done This is just a preview as the original is 1024 x 544 without the watermark.

2d6pc9v.jpg

Last edited:

stunna

Reaction score
Trixter i'll take yours. I'll send the credits right now. Tanay46 I like yours too but I only have 100 credits left back after I bought the one from trixter, would you still give me for 100 credits?
Edit:
Actually never mind. I'll just take trixters.

Last edited: