[REQ][60 Credits]Put my banner in your sig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizet

Reaction score
May I put the banner in my sig free of charge?

Wizet

Reaction score
It says here that I cannot upload animated pictures.

Wizet

Reaction score
I am done. No need to pay me btw.

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
Anybody else?
how about i put your banner on my sig..you help me with my game(check the Can I get help with this thread in Programming Help) plus i'll give you 200 credits..And I made account on your forum site and will keep posting from tomorrow on..ehh..what do you say ?
Do you accept my offer.

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry i can not help you because i know nothing about sql, I just know how to setup a database.

fierce

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry i can not help you because i know nothing about sql, I just know how to setup a database.
ok...:sad:..then you can @ least send me the credits for joining your forum and laters for the post i'll be making ..ok?
EDIT: joined as fierce

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
Okay, I have sent your the credits for joining and the posts you have made. When referring to the sign up and post offer please use the other thread. As this thread is for you to put my banner in your sig.

Thank you.

YCadmin

Reaction score
May i accept your offer, also if i just have 15 posts?
I am currently coming to forums everyday, i am not answering all topics but i am quite active.

What do you think?

EDIT: May i just add the link to your site with description? Placing banner in my signature for me it's quite frustating since i am going to make a good and quite-visible signature with many text-links in it.

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
Yes you can accept this offer as long as you are going to be posting. Now do you mean you want me to provide you with a description? If so...

Description:

TheComputerForum.co.uk is a free forum on computers and technology that offers a place for support or just a place to chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.