{REQ} Forums Co-Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Banned
Reaction score
Iam needing to buy a vbulletin licence, but dont really have that sort of money to by it all by myself.

Is anyone interested in going in shares? like they pay a certain amount, then i will give them back a percent of the google adsence money.

I was making quite a bit, with only a few members, but with around 100 more it could quite easly grow well.

They will become a Co-Admin and also VIP, and will have there name at the footer of the forums.

Thanks

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also interested in this kind of offer, PM me if interested. However, I've a forum with 6500 posts and 70 members in just 2 weeks. I didnt make a separate thread as my offer is similar. Thanks.

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
You guys should run a IPB 2.0 board.

Btw, I know where you can go to get a license for $90.00, from 3rd party.

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
You guys should run a IPB 2.0 board.

Btw, I know where you can go to get a license for $90.00, from 3rd party.

I know, I'm running just that. It's great and legal until you have enough funds.
lol, I was just ripping off his post as I've learned that nobody buys you a license on the net and if they do, they're pretty much frauds.

I am running IPB 2.0. James, on the other hand is running a nulled IPB 2.1.5 :nono:

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
You can get it at vbwebmaster.com they're very reliable, or you can go to vbulletin-faq.com

Status
Not open for further replies.