{REQ} Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Hello, I need a moderator for my forum part of my site. (zinetech.x10hosting.com)

It is a brand new site and is about to be released. If you want check out the features. I will hire someone to work. I will mot pay you unless you think of a good idea to atract customers. (then Ill pay you after you tell me your idea and if I like it)

You will have to P.M. members when they are being bad and delete bad posts.

Please take this into consideration, my old forum had alot of users.

EDIT: I also need an admin. I will pay 10 points a month. 5 Points in the beggining of the month and another 5 at the end. If you are really good I will raise this amount. You MUST know WHAT YOU ARE DOING and must make sure the site is ALWAYS ONLINE unless the x10 server goes down! I will need to see some sort of history or proof you know what you are doing!

Last edited:

oab

Reaction score
yep im interested, i dont know that much about programming though... tell me when you get your forum online..

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Well it is online right now, what would you be interested in? Moderator (no Programming) or Admin (Programming)

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Hmm... You know what to do and stuff, right? Well join on zinetech.x10hosting.com/community and I will make you a moderator.

EDIT: Oh and moderators dont get paid!

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Yeah cool - I have registered and activated my account.

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Ok Hold on, i will put you into it.

EDIT: OK, Done, I will p.m. you on my site for moderator instructions!

Last edited:

hartap

Reaction score
i'm interested ... i don't know if i got enough knowledge to be a moderator... Especially for tech forum

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
OK, Ill accept about 2 people after this. Sign up and tell me and you will be pmed about rules and stuff.

EDIT: I see that you have signed up. Confirm here and you will be mod.

Last edited:

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
OK, hold on, im writeing my blog. When im done i will pm you on my website with the mod stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.