[REQ][N/A]Graphics and Webdesign/Webdev Shop

F

Fahad

Hello all.

I am doing pro graphics, web design, and web development jobs for very reasonable prices.
Below is the price list, all negotiable:
Graphics - every piece up to 700x300 charged at 50credits - no animation, and includes BMP, GIF or JPG, with the PSD. If you require something larger, or else something animated, we can work something out.
Web Design - any HTML/CSS work at 100credits - can include minor javascripts. Even if you want a whole site done, it won't exceed this 100c. Fully standards compatible, and guaranteed working on IE and FF.
Web Development - PHP and Javascript, 150credits. For those sites that can't be static. Only up to three pages covered by this 150, sorry. Need more? Just ask!

You get a full preview before you buy, and can take a refund up to a week later. Should you require more than one of the above, ask and I will do you a discount.

Last edited by a moderator:

deathball619

Reaction score
Please can I have a 258x30 banner (GIF+PSD) that says alisgames.co.uk? My last one sucked so I removed it.
The style must be suitable for a games site

F

Fahad

deathball619: GIF is attached, if you require the PSD PM me your email address as the file is too large to attach.

REBEL21: I am now starting on your web design job.

Attachments

• alisgames.gif
    alisgames.gif
    4 KB · Views: 23