{REQ] program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
can someone find me a program for forced ads on every site my friend has a hosting company and needs it umm get me ie ill give points and ill do an offer lol

jaint

Reaction score
I know a very simple way of doing it, but how many points are you giving?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
all of mine and ill do 2 offers for you

jaint

Reaction score
still need it or did fedlerner help? I'd write a detailed tutorial but I'm guessing you've resolved this?

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Put it here if you can.
The one i had really wasn't what i thouht :S

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Derek, im sorry this is off topic but I have what you wnat. But why should I trust you if you arent going to pay me like you did last time, and just block me off msn and not pay me at all?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
dude senor i freaking did all ur offers and gave u my 800 pts i have proof... i paied u also u hacked my site so thats it and i dont have msn anymore also i found what ineede on a website closed

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Derek said:
dude senor i freaking did all ur offers and gave u my 800 pts i have proof... i paied u also u hacked my site so thats it and i dont have msn anymore also i found what ineede on a website closed

I didnt havk ur site.....

Chris Z

Reaction score
xD why don't you guys fight in PM or IM, we don't need no fighting about a private manner on here, plus if things get out of hand, you could be warned :O

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I agree with Billybob.

If you continue to bicker over things in public, I will be glad to suspend your forum accounts.

As for the hacking issue, I believe I spoke to you in the past and stated that if you have proof of illegal activity being done, that you needed to gather all your evidence and contact one of the admins.
It seems you haven't heeded my advice and continue to just argue in public. This matter stops now.
Any further public display of abuse, will result in your forum account being suspended.

Do I make myself clear?

jaint

Reaction score
also note that hacking a site has nothing to do with your msn/im account. Their is no correlation between hacking a website and gaining access to a users computer, the two are separate.

Status
Not open for further replies.