[req] simple html template

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaindugan

Reaction score
haha i made this very bad photo of what i want the template to look like.this should be very simple

untitled.jpg

haha ok this template should take up the whole screen. you should not have to scroll down/up/left/or right except for the scroll box in the main content bar) where there is the main content box it should be a scrool bar. the backround color to that is white. the backround color to the colomn on the left is a darker green. it should have a spot to put a title on the top and 4 links on the left part of the column( the first being home, then for the next 3 just put link) then there should not be a ad box on the bottom.

thank you sorry that photo i drew was very bad but i will donate whatever points i have the person who does the best job in my opinion.

Last edited:

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
Psp file extensions? I don't know how to edit those,
all I know is that I can do html for ya, in return, I would like some points.

what progarm does that, I don't want to open it on my operationg system unless I know what program I can use to handle it.

swirly

Reaction score
its just paint shop pro but this weekend i can convert it...i just dont know how to slice it...so u think you can do it for me? its my first so its not the best... but he can have it if it works for him?

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
Well, what I can do is cut images, make buttons, the apply them to php with html in a mix,

what me admin on your site agian Swirly?
and as for blaindugan
make me a ftp account

set it so that way I can have access to anything in
/public_html/

so I can do you a php/html with mysql
or plain html.

ImperialPhoenix

Reaction score
I can do that too.

and I will do you a better page, please trust me on this one.
and it will come to life, I'll do it at 6 o'clock pm.

blaindugan

Reaction score
to simplify the picture. if you look at the gray box for the link boxs thats how wide that left colum should be. and how ever wide that left green column is i want the top part that drops down to be dropping down the same width the left column is sticking out? i hope that makes since

Last edited:

jensen

Reaction score
Sorry, the link does not take me to any picture. Do you want a narrower green column on the left?
OR do you want the height of the header to be equal to the width of the green column?
Sometimes the browsers also cause the page to display differently. It looked ok on IE7 and FireFox 1.5

Is this how it is supposed to look like? - http://jensen.x10hosting.com/green2.html ? About the column height, am testing out the suggestion by Peter from http://www.pixy.cz/

You don't want a footer right? The footer is the little notes that you find at the bottom of some websites

Last edited:

blaindugan

Reaction score
yes but another half an inch on the header and column and yes make the the height of the header to be equal to the width of the green column

thanks

jensen

Reaction score
Ok just edited the template to make the header and column 150px

Status
Not open for further replies.