[REQ] Small/Large Banners Please for a COMPETITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who can make small and/or large banners - I am running a little competition called the Top site awards I will change the name but that is it's temporarily name - I would like someone who would like to make banners for the competition like First Second Third and Vote for me.​

Please send me a PM or post here a sample banner with whatever you like on it and I will get back to you if I would like you to make banners - Of course you will get full credit if you make banners for this competition.​

If you can make some button banners that would be great - or large banners then that would be great.​

I am willing to pay between 20 - 30 points for the person who I makes all the banners
P.S: Only make a sample not the First, Second, Third banners please

Gamez93

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
I would like to give it a go. But I would prefer it if you gave me some sizes and an example that I could make.

Kay

Reaction score
You can make one that says Top Ten for example sizes should be around about - 88 x31 pixels- - can be bigger if you can't fit the words and pictures in.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Pictures? What pictures do you want? Also any particular style?

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
I don't mind just be creative up to you there dosen't have to be pictures does make it into your own style.

Akkarin

Reaction score
Here is what I made, tell me what you think:

topten6mh.jpg

Kay

Reaction score
It is good but I would like to see what everyone else has to offer.

Kay

Reaction score
can you make any other designs 2005, Akkarin because I am looking for a banner to be used for this event - same size (88 x 31) saying Showcase - Website Awards.

You can think of the price and If I like I will pay you.

Yourbuddy

Reaction score
I can give it a try.
EDIT: here it is but it's not very good...

Attachments

• topten1.jpg
    topten1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.