Request Upgrade(add Domains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flossyboy

Reaction score
What's hap'n Corey

Thanks for replying so quick to my pm's.

I went to addon Domains and added madnoizeentertainment.com & whogotbeats.com.

If you could create seperate folders for each domain so I can start adding my website files, I would greatly appreciate it.

Are these folders going to be created in the "www" folder or under the "public_html" folder?

I actually want to keep the madnoize.x10hosting.com for testing the functionality of pages before the go on the domain sites.

Thanks in Advance
Tyler
madnoize_productions@yahoo.com

flossyboy

Reaction score
awwwww man,

hahahahahaha

I was cleaning up my folders and deleted everything in www.....not knowing i was deleting everything in public_html.

Ok so i went to the x10hosting control panel and i wanted to start all over. I deleted madnoizeentertainment.com from the Addon Domain menu. It deleted it off, no problem. I tried deleting whogotbeats.com from Addon Domain and i got an error:

"The subdomain whogotbeats.com,madnoize.madnoize.x10hosting.com has been removed. Syncing Ftp Databases....Done Sorry, you do not control the domain whogotbeats.com! Sorry, the subdomain madnoize cannot be removed because it is linked to the addon domain whogotbeats.com. You must first remove the addon domain."

I also deleted madnoize.madnoize.x10hosting.com subdomain.

I just basically want a seperate folder for:
www.madnoizeentertainment.com
www.whogotbeats.com
madnoize.x10hosting.com for testing my webpages before they go live.

Greatly Appreciate it
Tyler
madnoize_productions@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.