Requesting Account Temination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjbond

Reaction score
Hello, x10 Staff.

I would like my account to be terminated please.

The reason is that i would like to switch over to an ad-free Server, and am stuck on a "static" plan at the moment.

I need a mysql database :)

Even though I'd be on an ad-free server. I could still place your ad's on certain pages to help bring in some $ for you. I just can't have them placed on the forum.

Thanks for your help,

Tim

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
You can change from the static plan to either the advanced plan or the corporate plan from your Account management panel. This is much easier. This way you will get you SQL's and your need to place the ads will also be satisfied. What do you say?

Tjbond

Reaction score
You can change from the static plan to either the advanced plan or the corporate plan from your Account management panel. This is much easier. This way you will get you SQL's and your need to place the ads will also be satisfied. What do you say?

I don't have a 'need' to place ads, I honestly don't want any, and 'Cant' Have any on the forum.
I've already changed from a static to an advanced plan in the Account Management Panel, but i still have no SQL's. I'd just rather be on a ad-free server so i don't have to worry about being suspended for not having an ad on 'every' page. Sorry if this seems like I'm bickering or being rude lol

Thanks again,

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.