Requesting banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok I have bought advertising on the x10 network but I need a good banner made. I`m willing to pay 50 to 75 points to the person that can make me one I`m satisfied with. Pm me for more details.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
you should just post here what you want the banner to look like, do you want it animated? do you want a certain background, you gotta provide these things. its better to post here than to write back to everyone who pms you.

if you want you can also purchase advertisement on eXtreme designz: http://iamshipo.x10hosting.com/advertise.php

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Your right but,Skyline4life was the first that replied so I am going to give him a chance. If for some reason I cant get one from him I`ll open it up. ( no preasure Skyline4life, lol)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Bigguy, why dont you leave it open for a couple days, and pick your favorite one ;)

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
i would recommend that too. make it like a contest, who ever designs the best one wins

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok, you convinced me. I`ll leave it open for a couple days and see what happens.

Banner

The banner can be no more than the one that x10hosting has I think it is 468x60 My site url is http://www.mywworld.com I know theres not much of a theme there but the default one. It should have in it the name of course, spelled just like this "my Windows World" and some sort of a catch phrase. Something like "The best place to come for computer help" or something like that. Take a look at the site ans see if you come up with any ideas. i`ll leave it open. If I like it and use it I`ll put 50 to 75 points up.

michaelp

Reaction score
I attached your banner!
50 pts shoud be fine.

**PM'me for PSD File**

Attachments

• mywinworld.jpg
    mywinworld.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 64

TDKMAN

Reaction score
okay I made you a banner the image is just the preview so you will not have to download it and look at it

sdffdf9ks.gif

Attachments

• sdffdf.gif
    sdffdf.gif
    14.5 KB · Views: 49

michaelp

Reaction score
New banner version!!

Price: 60 Ponits
Image Type: Animated GIF
Include PSD: YES

Banner attached!! :happy:

Attachments

• mywinworld.gif
    mywinworld.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 75

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
michaelp I like that, Looks real good. We'll leave it open for right now and see if anymore come in , but it looks good.

TDKMAN

Reaction score
bigguy said:
Yours is good to TDKMAN dont get me wrong. :)
:blushing:(crying) he didn't mention me that little) naw just kidding it is alright man but some advice(give points to the one with the name TDK from a person you know) hehe just playing

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok if there are no more ppl wanting to try I`ll close this ?

Conor

Reaction score
I am going to have a shot at it. Hold on till tomorrow.

Conor

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but here we are. I can change it I made it in literally 2 minutes.

Attachments

• wworld.gif
    wworld.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 34

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Hey Conor I like that, not bad at all. I guess I will leave this open a bit longer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.