Requesting Staff

GFXEddie

Reaction score
Hi, I made a website for 'Computer & Game Tech Support' and need staff. These are the open positions:

Forum Moderators (Must know how to moderate) x 4

GFX Staff (Must have either photoshop pro or any other program to make banners, avatars, emotes and sigs) x 3

Computer Support Staff (Must know how to operate a computer, how to work within a computer and how to troubleshoot) x 6

News Submitters Staff (Must be updated with all the latest PC software/hardware, games and accessories) x 2

Games Support Staff (Must be able to provide troubleshooting help and support for most games) x 4

http://www.computertech.exofire.net is the site address for more info on what the website does.

swrpg

Reaction score
i could be one of your computer support staff. I am in the work field of fixing computers and making websites, mabye i can help!!

Anubis

Reaction score
You should add information of what you get in return, how many users you have, what goal you have etc. I will take a look =)

GFXEddie

Reaction score
'Swrpg' register on the site and I'll change your status to support staff.

I set up this site for a purpose to help people that have problems with their PC's and games. The goal that I am aiming for is to make the site popular for help and support. I want to give people the information, remedies they need to overcome any issues that they are tied up with so that they can go away and say "I am glad that this problem is over", and go back to whatever they were doing. As soon as I get more staff involved I will see what the long term goals are.

If you want to be a part of the team, just post in the forums your name, age (optional) and position applied for.

:)
Thanks,
Computertech Support

Alecto

Reaction score
Can you be staff for more than one placement??
if so, i have photoshop skill, i could alsp help our in the gaming area of the site. (possibley computer support, but im sure there are better suited people to the job)

GFXEddie

Reaction score
Yep, I changed your status and Alecto's to moderators.

swrpg: Computer Support.
Alecto: GFX Staff, Game Support and Computer Support. (there are a few categories for computer support, so you may be useful for some of them ;) )

mgw854

Reaction score
I can do any of the first four, or all of them. I've got PS CS2, so no problems there.