Restoring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaindugan

Reaction score
alright so i have this computer that is completely messed up i mean its got hardcore spy ware, virus's, and important files that make my computer operate normal are missing. i want to get this thing back and running. i previously was running windows 98 but now i am running windows xp profressional edition. 2 times before my friend made my computer like reset completely so that its like it just came out of the box. now i want to do it again but i dont no what to do. any help

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Well with most PCs, theres a restore disc. Run that.

But if your like my friend, you thought it was nothing and threw it out. You should of also gotten a Windows CD, run that.

If your like my stupid friends you thre out everything. In that case go to your manufacturers website and see if you can get a restore disc. Hopefully that helped. When you get your pc back up and running, get Go-Back from Norton, it used to be from (to be looked into) but norton sold them out! Its a lifesaver trust me!

blaindugan

Reaction score
right i am like your friends i i got this computer in like 99 and all the disc are gone, and i bought this computer from dell.com and the warranty is way up, should i just call them and ask the price for that stuff?

N

Nathan

blaindugan said:
right i am like your friends i i got this computer in like 99 and all the disc are gone, and i bought this computer from dell.com and the warranty is way up, should i just call them and ask the price for that stuff?

Just buy a new computer from iBuyPower and transfer all your files..... Or something.

External hard disks are your friends, along with avast! antivirus and Spybot search and destroy.

blaindugan

Reaction score
i dont have money for a new computer, well i do but i dont want to spend it on that, all i really want to know is what to say when i call dell. like do i say i need a _____ and a ____. what should i require

Status
Not open for further replies.