[Review] Anagram - Online gaming first time on Gtalk Messengers

oracle

Reaction score
We are pleased to announce first ever game in the history of Gtalk messengers. Anagram, many of you might be familiar with it or even played many a times back in school and colleges.

Its a simple text based game, where you are given a jumbled word and you need to re-arrange it. E.g. You will be given huldos and you need to quickly identify that as should.

So getting bored back in college or office, add games@gtalkbots.com and type anagram to start gaming. Play and score well. Your score will turn up on the Gtalkbots front page.

We have kept this game open for the world i.e. one can play this game even without registering at Gtalkbots. However we will only save scores for registered users in our database.

Read More:
http://gtalkbots.blogspot.com/2008/10/anagram-online-gaming-first-time-on.html

Regards,
Gtalkbots Team

tittat

Reaction score
that looks cool,though i haven't tried yet
I think "anagram" is just similar to word de-scrambler, right??
Nice, Oracle.. keep it up..

Last edited:

oracle

Reaction score
Ya you are right.Anyways you can try that out, you need not even register for playing the game so don't worry ;)

tittat

Reaction score
you need not even register for playing the game so don't worry ;)
I am already registered with you, but unfortunately i forget my password.When i tried recovering my password it says "Username and Password do not match!" Ahhh What could be wrong???