Review my chat website

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Really slow streaming of the chatroom
It did not load for about a minute.It does not load still.
I suggest you should look at the java plugin for the same.Similar chat plugins are available for free which does not require full loading.
I can help you tweak it if you can give me more info.
Regards,
VVBB

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it requires flash and java. I think you were not having java or flash installed in your computer, or some problem with your net connection or a temporary problem with our server. anything could be the reason cause for me it loads within few seconds. If you want then i can make a video and show you.

btw, thanks for reviewing. please post it here if somebody else is having this problem.

it can also because of several javascript code on the webpage which slows down your computer and net as well.

here's the clean page with no advertisements.

www.chatindia.co.in/chat.html

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not load chat on Google Chrome... :(

it will not load instantly. you have to give at least half minute for the chat room to load for the first time cause there are loads of features and so it save lot of files on your computer to load fast next time.

istcse2008

Reaction score
Nice

Nice work with the wave. But the color combination was not up to the mark. Still nice design.

Check out a sight I designed Unique Webers

This is the official website of our company.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Nice

Designing for girls, fantasy of every man I guess!

http://www.chatindia.co.in/chat.html is far far better than http://www.chatindia.co.in/.

But, a pic of vessel/ship in a lets-call "girlie" chat website, not so girlie rather macho in a nerdy way!

Which is the actual site - satyam or chatindia ?

Anyways best of luck!

I found no other pic of that size in google image so ultimately i was forced to use that "ship" pic.

And I rejected that design soon after completion because people were complaining that the chat screen is small and so in the new design (www.chatindia.co.in) I tried to keep it as big as possible.

And You are not the first one to ask this question "Which is the actual site - satyam or chatindia ?":p.
I am working and investing in ChatIndia but I don't aim to earn from here. ChatIndia is just a way to get my social networking site (http://sbook.satyamn.com) get active users. So I advertise "SatyamN" heavily on ChatIndia.

Nice work with the wave. But the color combination was not up to the mark. Still nice design.

Check out a sight I designed Unique Webers

This is the official website of our company.

Thanks, that color combination was very tricky and difficult. I tried my best for those "wave" to remain visible in the background.