Review my free games blog

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like it, it's clean and I especially like the sliding top/banner looking thing, looks professionally done.

dfsgdgdf

Reaction score
I like it, it's clean and I especially like the sliding top/banner looking thing, looks professionally done.

Thanks, is rather hard to find good free templates these days. Had to make some manual adjustments within the template HTML wise though.

As for the slider, is it too slow or just right? It's currently set to 7000 (7 seconds) timer.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it is a bit too quick, maybe 10 secs is best...also when it rotates it did'nt do it before but it goes to a next pic then quickly changes and stays for 7 secs then it switches and immediately changes again...

basically every other pic showing up shows up for 7 secs...but the ones in between...show up for a second and thats it...I think it's just me...it didn't do it again when I rechecked hehe.

overall slider too quick..make it at 10 secs...I don't have time to read the bottom :( before it switches

Last edited:

dfsgdgdf

Reaction score
I think it is a bit too quick, maybe 10 secs is best...also when it rotates it did'nt do it before but it goes to a next pic then quickly changes and stays for 7 secs then it switches and immediately changes again...

basically every other pic showing up shows up for 7 secs...but the ones in between...show up for a second and thats it...I think it's just me...it didn't do it again when I rechecked hehe.

overall slider too quick..make it at 10 secs...I don't have time to read the bottom :( before it switches

The slider will stop when you hover the mouse over any area of the slider section. Also I don't notice the issue you are experiencing with the timer. They are all 7 seconds for me each time the slider goes to the next post/image.