Review my Graphic Forum ;)

Jesse

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Anyone can review my Graphics Forum which name is GFX-Dragons. Currently i and Kraze_T is working on it. But if anyone can suggest new categories for the forum as well as rate the site would be fine. Here is the url: http://www.gfxdragons.com/

Thanks in advance. I hope that the forum will be successful ;).

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
Did you make the theme? It is really nice and professional looking. Its surprising how such a clean simple theme can look so good. I'm really stunned lol, its really an amazing theme. As for the forums I can't really suggest anything because I'm not sure what you are looking for. What sort of graphics stuff do you want to have people post about?

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
I love the theme, just a few things,
  • It takes a bit too long to load (with adsl2+).
  • Clicking on 'photohost' or' points', without being logged in brings up a log in screen, the colours of this login screen are terrible, all white boxes with white text and etc. It also says "This menu has been disabled".
Apart from those things the forums seem to be really good. I LOVE the them. Simple yet profound.

Jesse

Reaction score
Oh... it really loads slow... ill check if i will move hosts (it is not hosted on x10). I will see if i will accept the offer of my another friend a premium host for free.

thanks for your wonderful comments :)
Edit:
do u know any website where they test how fast your website loads for free?

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
personally it wasn't loading that slow on my computer, I am using firefox and it does cache better but idk was ok for me =/

sunils

Reaction score
Nice and clean. Its looking professional. All the categories are good. I can the effort the developers and designer have taken to do that.

do u know any website where they test how fast your website loads for free?

Currently i dont know it. But your site loads faster for me. For checking how fast your thing is loading, you can use dreamweaver or frontpage. Open the page is dreamweaver or frontpage. At the bottom right, its said it will load in this much second at this much speed internet connection.

Jesse

Reaction score
yeah me too.. maybe but i am aware that other people has told me the site really loads slow.

Jesse

Reaction score
moving host, i expect less downtime now.. or faster loading of the website, yay :).

Jesse

Reaction score
I am giving 5 credits to those who register at www.gfxdragons.com and 10 credits when you do some posts. please post here if you have registered or did some posts or did both.

If you would like to help me make the site successful you could help me by referring members or by just being active. If you do that i will really owe you a lot ;).

Soon also i will be opening the affiliates. and also will allow x10 users to advertise there for credits ;). We expect more members since we are now affiliated with nextgfx. (lol, i hope so...)
Edit:
Anyone?

Last edited: