Review my Knwledge sharing site

Danielx386

Reaction score
Again, very nice site. One thing, I don't like it when people put "Get Updates via......" at the end of the page, it too much work for some people. You would be better off putting it at the top.

Other than that, very nice :)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Very nice theme. Especially I like the menu mouse over effect. My advice about is place the twitter and RSS icons in the sidebar. Where it is easily accessible. Otherwise user have to scroll down to last of the page to find them. Did you made the logo. It is very impressive. and matches with the look.

Just my 2 cents. :)

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
Very nice theme. Especially I like the menu mouse over effect. My advice about is place the twitter and RSS icons in the sidebar. Where it is easily accessible. Otherwise user have to scroll down to last of the page to find them. Did you made the logo. It is very impressive. and matches with the look.

Just my 2 cents. :)

Thank you so much... yes im doing that subscribing options for my site. once im done with that i will bring it up at the top. I made the logo. i felt that logo looks odd. thank you... keep visiting my site... you can get the latest tech saavy once i start uploading content!!!!!!!

praytell24

Reaction score
Very beautiful site and it looks very professional. Is that a Joomla template by chance?

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
He is using the wordpress. :)

yes im using wordpress. Also gsonline, ur site too looks good. theme is very cachy... font looks odd... other than that its very good. can you please tell me how old your website is?
Edit:
He is using the wordpress. :)

yes im using wordpress. Also gsonline, ur site too looks good. theme is very cachy... font looks odd... other than that its very good. can you please tell me how old your website is?

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
My site is a year old. But recently i changed the domain so, Right now it is new till some time. But I am working on my own theme to my forum. So site is not much active.

With old domain it is PR2 but new one is at PR0 now. But it will build up soon as I am taking care of SEO.

Regarding font, I will check with other one thanks for advice.

rgogulakrishnan

Reaction score
thank you guys. please visit the site often and provide traffic. the contents are being updated..

Awesomexr

Reaction score
I like your site, just keep up with the content; that's all i can say.