Review my Site - All topic web magazine - (News, Humour, Fiction, Prose, Art, etc.)

shant93

Reaction score
http://tosu.tk
The Other Side Up (TOSU)

It's a webzine, currently only run by students. We publish anything from serial texts to art and news, and anything else really. Any opinions?

----------
Edit:
The site was down so I posted a new thread to start this again with the site up again. I realise it has only been a week or so, but the thread got off topic with the fact that the site wsa down
----------

I made the layout in a relatively bored and lazy mood, so don't be shy to criticize, but comments are appreciated too!

As you may notice, we don't have much content *lazy writers:tongue:*, but it should be good stuff when it comes out.

Comments? Questions? Criticisms?

Maybe you want to write/draw for TOSU?
(You'd have to submit a few works and be accepted by the gang -- well, right now the gang is pretty inactive, but they've proved themselves in other such projects)

Please review the layout, and the functionality. The content is not what I need to review. For those who believe the header image is too large, try seeing the other pages: it's only like that on the first page.

Last edited:

shant93

Reaction score
Re: Review my Site - All topic web magazine - (News, Humour, Fiction, Prose, Art, etc

I think that may be a CSS problem, try again later? Use a different browser?

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Review my Site - All topic web magazine - (News, Humour, Fiction, Prose, Art, etc

I am using Google Chrome on 1366 x 768 (16:9) screen resolution and I see no distortion or any other problems with the logo. And it certainly grabs ones attention. I like the way you carried the theme of your logo into your favicon. I like the overall design and layout of the website and did not find any errors or functionality issues. Good work.

shant93

Reaction score

Thanks a lot.

I have a question though (I would like to ask the forum users' opinion). Should "The Other Side Up" be the place where the content is posted, or simply the guys making sub-sites for any mini-series that are created on it? E.g. Lucius the turtle: should it have its own site, or be posted on TOSU? Becasue I have the impressions that the layout for the texts on TOSU isn't very good and does not put enough emphasis on the text.

Any ideas how to help?