Review my site please !!!

Dan

Reaction score
Your enter/forums page is very good and looks pretty professional.
When you go into the main site however it looks a bit of a mess. Try to use the same colour used on the enter page on the main site and also use that yellow GameZ logo in the top left corner again. I'd take away the current sort of bluey background because it doesn't look very good in the different sections and doesn't stretch all the way down. You could probably do with putting your yellow GameZ on the forum as well rather than Gamez.exofire.net again. Otherwise it's pretty good...

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I really like it it has big potential but it's just a bit messy in some places. + what is that fireman in the middle of the page lol?

sunils

Reaction score
Nice site. but as every one said a little mess up. need to organize much.

Lot of space was there at the top. can be reduced...............

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice site. but as every one said a little mess up. need to organize much.

Lot of space was there at the top. can be reduced...............

Thats a template problem once you're in the site - the newsflash is so large it's pushing everything down.

That looks like a Joomla problem actually, but I don't believe the NewsFlash box is supposed to contain stuff so huge - it's meant for a blurb, not an advertisement.

Other than that it looks ok.

crypticlogic

Reaction score
I'd push that squared ad thats above the news blurbs up a bit,fix the news blurps where its not as big,then push that sandwhiched tower ad to the right to where its under the news blurp. Other than that its a tight site. I just might become a member. :)