review my site pls...

sunils

Reaction score
A nice and useful site. good layout. but has some flaws, check the bottom left corner side.

tam-iam

Reaction score
Very nice site. I like the layout and the colors. The only problem I noticed was images not showing up in the nav bar on some pages.

Christina

Reaction score
Lovely site, interesting topic too. Not sure I like the article headings resembling links though. Do you need the underlines?

cityeyes

Reaction score
Looks good. Cool program as well. The only thing that I can really see that's out of place is that random search bar at the bottom with half of a login link above it. Other than that, looks good.

admintwo

Reaction score
Pretty nice site I like the layout and everything. Good color choice, interesting topic....If you are selling artificial intelligence....

How much for a RBMSO? (RoBotMemerySystemOperater)
If you don't .....just ignore that last line.

fabionj

Reaction score
looks great. The layout is clean and appealing. Good job!

ZeptOr

Reaction score
Looks clean and professional, 8/10. Some suggestions: maybe add some texture to your background to make it a little more interesting. Im also not so sure about where the login is, it kinda looks out of place

MichaelB

Reaction score
Very nice site. In my opinion, you may want to break up a couple of the longer pages, such as the "Introduction to Robotics" page. It seemed a bit too long to me. Glad to see a site with decent content, although you'll want to add more information to separate you from the rest of the internet.

Dan

Reaction score
Like the site!! The colour scheme is good and your logo is also quite good.

mhine

Reaction score
thanks for your comment and suggestions, i really appreciate it..