Review my site (Updated)

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi All,

Please Review my site, This time i changed the theme.

Site: gouri.in

-gouri

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
22 views no replys...

guys give the opinions about the site. and give some sugesstions about the content that has to be published.

Thanks
-gouri

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Nice theme, although I think you need to make your logo belnd in with the header a little more (e.g. same background colour :)).

Personally I'd have chosen a shade of blue or something, but I must admit that that design is pretty darn good. Congratulations, 9/10.

-Luke.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Nice theme, although I think you need to make your logo belnd in with the header a little more (e.g. same background colour :)).

Personally I'd have chosen a shade of blue or something, but I must admit that that design is pretty darn good. Congratulations, 9/10.

-Luke.

Thanks for your suggestion,

Some times, the logo and background color are not matching but if you refresh it again it will match. I found this problem before too.

Actually they are in same color. Check in firefox, opera it will be ok but in ie they are different, some time in the ff,opera too this problem occurs.

I want to fix it but don't know how to do it because they are same in color.

-gouri

jjpeacha

Reaction score
I take it you used photoshop for the logo? I also have this problem where if I don't save a logo in the same format and style then the colour will look the same on a mac but slightly different on a PC. Maybe you are experiencing this problem but just on web browers instead of different operating systems?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The width is a bit too much for my screen.
Other than that, it is a really nice website. Whatever design you used worked out nicely.
:)

theafterthought

Reaction score
The theme used looks gorgeous, I agree though that the width needs to be reduced to fit the screen as I get the same problem. In fact, the width could do with decreasing anyway just so there is not so much blank space on the page. Also, the option to change the theme to 'DS Natural' doesn't work for me. Looking very good overall though, nice and professional.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I take it you used photoshop for the logo? I also have this problem where if I don't save a logo in the same format and style then the colour will look the same on a mac but slightly different on a PC. Maybe you are experiencing this problem but just on web browers instead of different operating systems?

Thanks for Opinion. I used GIMP to make the logo and in ff and opera it is good and i am trying to solve in IE too.
Problem solved. It is the problem with IE and IE will not show correctly the PNG picture format. So I changed it to GIF, Now It is ok

The width is a bit too much for my screen.
Other than that, it is a really nice website. Whatever design you used worked out nicely.
:)

Thanks, I will reduce the width as per your suggestion.
Width Has been reduced Now check on your screen

The theme used looks gorgeous, I agree though that the width needs to be reduced to fit the screen as I get the same problem. In fact, the width could do with decreasing anyway just so there is not so much blank space on the page. Also, the option to change the theme to 'DS Natural' doesn't work for me. Looking very good overall though, nice and professional.

Thank you very much, Yes I too saw the theme changing problem.
What i Observed is it is not working only for guests. It is working fine once login to forums. I will try to check the permissions for guest and i try to solve this issue too.
Problem solved. I have set permissions to members, Now It is ok.

Thanks you very much guys.

-gouri

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
more reviews appreciated.....

-gouri

edu2004eu

Reaction score
Nothing much to say... sleek design, fast loading, perfect forum integration... 9/10 rating :)