Review Smart Mac

Jordan C

Reaction score
Hi.

Can someone please review http://www.smartmac.co.cc . I've made a few modifications lately, and I don't know if they look alright.

Also if you have a high resolution screen, tell me if the background fits because I made a script that should fix the resolution issues, but I don't know if it works, I'm still quite new to JavaScript.

Soon I might be going for smartmac.org, unfortunately smartmac.com and .net are taken.

JuniorD

Reaction score
its hard to see "Smart" in the logo. the plants in the background clearly dont match with gray. find something else, preferably something bluish or purplish. maybe some effect like that of in the logo.

Jordan C

Reaction score
The plants only come in after the 'Home', 'Priviate Messages, ect.

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    95 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Instead of that pink logo, try a different color.Sorry,but i hate that green leaf background.There is a way for you to do it even better.
Good luck.... :)

Jordan C

Reaction score
Yea, well being a Mac site, theres not much else I can do, as the pink thing is part of a default Mac OSX wallpaper, and the grass is another default.

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
I have to agree that pink and green don't go well together. Also, if you're to keep the leaves, you should at least make it more... discreet, because it looks like the background and forum are comepting for attention, while a background should, as the name implies, be a subtle addition to the blank areas of your page.

tittat

Reaction score
Yea, well being a Mac site, theres not much else I can do, as the pink thing is part of a default Mac OSX wallpaper, and the grass is another default.
Just try a different theme.

Jordan C

Reaction score
The theme looked worse before I changed it, before it had no background. I don't know what I'll do yet.