RobotRage Site Review

fone321

Reaction score
So basicly RobotRage is a online MMO game wich is easily embedable, however it has many issues for example no chat in the lobby and no chat in-game, some people have versions with only in-game chat installed but it only works properly when the person you are facing is using a site that has in-game chat.

My site will hoepfully end all these issues by providing in-game and lobby chat for everyone, the advantages of this are huge.

For example:

-People cant play properly cuz of their firewalls and quit right away cuz they dont know if the reason the game isnt working is because of thier firewall or if the game is just stupid. Now they can ask actually people who are online palying!

-People can easily communicate and co-ordinate clans

-people can challange people and interact with each other better, thus creating a more friendly enviroment for players. They will be able to tell friend from foe easily

There are many ways to take advantage of what my site is providing, anyways basicly i am looking for a rating out of 10. But do not consider the forums in your rating as i just added them and will need to finish them first, please rate the rest of the site first.

fone321

Reaction score
lol fail, heres the link http://playrobotrage.co.cc

I forgot cuz i tried to post this 2 times and the first time my internet disconnected so i typed as fast as i could when it came on, amazingly being the genius i am i forgot to put in the link. lol

Last edited: