Same error,while parking domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

satishan

Reaction score
Please someone help me out, while trying to use park domain option i am getting the error saying,

Error from hooks wrapper: Domain action was not successfully completed [1]. Error: Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 173.236.27.195,99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

Already 48 hours have past,i thought DNS were not updated, but i had also tried configuring this with one more domain,but ended with the same error.This error occurs at whichever domain i point to, which has been already configured to use DNS servers of x10hosting .So i am not getting whether mine proceeding is wrong or some others are also facing this problem. I already tried with dot tk, co.cc,cz.cc but same thing!

I request authorities to please look into this matter and check my account whether i have configured the things correct.

Last edited:

satishan

Reaction score
authorities please make a note of it,the problem is my domain,subdomain everything is down,
Please have a look into my account and please confirm whether everything has been configured correctly or there's some sort of mistake within.
i am unable to park any of the domains,yet i had tried using 3 domains configured to purely use x10hostings nameservers,all were configured 48 hours ago,now i think DNS would also have been updated but neither of them got parked.

Please help......

I'll be very thankful to you, buddy please help....

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

Ok fine DB,then all the configurations are correct in my account?.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If you set the nameservers to x10's, then yes; all you have to do is wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.