Selling Google Adsense Account - $76+ Loaded!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterburn

Reaction score
Yes I am selling my google adsense account because I am in super need of money.

I have a craigslist ad here: http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cps/604149595.html

But you guys can message me through here or there, you decide. The account has $76+ in it already earned and I am selling it for $65 at least. Im trying to get some money to get my car out of the impound. It would really help if you guys can help me out here.

If you guys need screenshots or anything to proof this is legit, contact me through PM or EMAIL on the craigslist ad. :)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Scott B

Reaction score
I read in the adsense terms of service that if you have a balance over $10 and you close your adsense account, Google will pay you the money you have earned

Last edited:

FalseHope

Reaction score
Why would you sell it? If you have money in it. Can't you just request a payout?

Afterburn

Reaction score
I know that I can close it, but i need money before friday, I have an offer of $55 right now, but i will go on until tomorrow evening.

Sohail

Reaction score
You can set it so that they pay you when you get to 50 you know.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I thought it was illegal to sell adsense accounts.

Afterburn

Reaction score
Well I don't have time to wait on them, I need money by this friday. The highest bid is at $61 right now.

kajasweb

Reaction score
- Google AdSense accounts are NOT transferable.
- If Google notices your ad for selling your AdSense account, then you're in risk of losing all your hard-earned money. So, consider any-other way. May be, some Google AdWords Advertisers on web can also see this post, since this is a public forum, and report to Google. BEWARE....

Status
Not open for further replies.