selling *RARE* email address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolie

Reaction score
ermm, it would be nice to know if you're selling it for points (seeing as you only have 2 posts) or cash. To be honest it doesn't seem that rare, i wouldn't buy it.

n4tec

Reaction score
i personally do not trust ebay.. but you can give me that email @ 0.0000005 points..

EDIT: I can offer a gmail account for nothing since gmail has 1.6 gb more..

Last edited:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
neither do i...and why buy an e-mail account while you can get one for free..unless u want it for your business and the name is already taken

Reaction score
unfortunately no... i may look into it because i think that domain is free *sigh*
:drool:
i also have a Ps3 email address and one more Xbox360 email address that i gotta find the usernames and passwords for =( if i find ill offer them too

Reaction score
sure
send me points and ill send the pass and stuff either today or tomarrow =)
and it isnt @hotmail.com it is @yahoo.com.....

Last edited:

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
honestly i think thats not worth 114 points...i'll rather create a new account and call it something like
xXps3Xx@yahoo.com , @gmail.com ,

i can send you an invite for 30gigs.com (which just started off) for only 10 points
and since it just opened you can surely find the e-mail address you are looking for.
i have only 8 invites left.
i previously sold one for 1500 cash points at CWHnetworks.com ...but i dont need that much points...so im giving it for 10 points

Status
Not open for further replies.