SEO guide

relisys

Reaction score
ok so i see many people post asking how to get good traffic, well in this little review im going to point out some ways and tools to get traffic.

so you want get indexed with google, (main search engine so why not)

well tell you the truth you need to have a good website, yes iv seen loads of website in this forum and most are good some or ok and only a handful are rubbish,

you will need to unique each page i.e (Title, description, keywords) but make sure what ever you puttin (Title, description, keywords) are on your page aswel, because google like this,

Becuase google mainly reads your description meta a lot so for each page make them unique,

like if you sell flowers your front page description will look like, (yourdomain.com sells all type of slower from roses to daffodils, huge stock limited time),

then for your roses page, you would put (we range different type of roses all low price starting from $1.45 per unit) you get my drift.

you can check the progress of your unique page at http://www.domaintools.com/ type in your domain and use there SEO text browser, and it will tell you what wrong with that page

then after you have done your unique page submit to google, now in order to get index properly you will need to verify that your the website web master, you will have 2 options you can upload a long code file or you can add a code meta into your front page, either way works equally.

then you will need to make a sitemap, i personally use auditmypc google sitemap, it not only makes the sitemap it shows you were broken links are ect.

then after just upload you sitemap to your root directory then submit to google, it may take them a few hours to weeks before they start indexing fully,

after you need to start thinking on keywords, what keyword relates to your website,

for example i have a firework website, im not going to say iv got first page with keywords (firework fireworks), because i don’t,

i have have keywords that relate to the theme of my website like if you make you way to http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&pwst=1&q=firework+store&start=0&sa=N im 8 from the top on the first page for keywords firework store,

And for my second example if you go here http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&pwst=1&q=firework+stores&start=10&sa=N im top [position on the second page,

i have many keywords that come from google too long to list here,

the programs i used to get this far was webseo its free and good

but if you want go that extra mile and pay for keywords you can, but i find webseo does just as good as payed programs

next i built my link page up, i sent nice emails to admins across my listed shop, to post my link on there link page, webseo as nice professional templates for this,

then I started thinking about adding my website to other directory’s related to mine,

so the point to all this thread is to make you content inside your website and your meta tags unique, and you can guarantee you will be indexed in google and other search engines with in months,

p.s this is a guide made from my own experience and each website may very in performance with seo,

if you have any question or you need to correct any thing in this post i have made please go a head and post away!

Last edited: