Sig Graphics Software?

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
What is the software used to make those little cool sig graphics I see so so many people with, and if there's more than one program, which is the best (IYO)?

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
Adobe Photoshop CS2.
Which costs $649 to buy, but free for the stupid people who steal it.

GIMP is probably on par with Photoshop and you can get it for free. It also has a linux version, which photoshop does not. It might be hard to get used to if someone is switching from photoshop but it's worth it.

Torch

Reaction score
Fot he SigChat graphics I made, I used Fireworks (for quick edits) and Corel Photo-Paint X3 (for ground up image creation).

ƒorte

Reaction score
I use the GIMP. It's very hard to master, but it can do almost everything photoshop can do and more. and it's free.

Flashgear

Reaction score
ƒorte said:
I use the GIMP. It's very hard to master, but it can do almost everything photoshop can do and more. and it's free.

ye, i got that.

Koshimi, yes i pay $649 :biggrin:

3VK1337

Reaction score
CS2 is the best, and extremely easy to get for free if you know what you are doing. I tried to sound all smart there. :cool:

ƒorte

Reaction score
3VK1337 said:
CS2 is the best, and extremely easy to get for free if you know what you are doing. I tried to sound all smart there. :cool:

welcome to x10!

Easy? sure. Illegal? Very. Could they catch you? Possibly. Go with the GIMP instead.

Boink

Reaction score
The best program is Adobe Photoshop CS2. And to add to those, things like 3D and stuff, is Cinema 4D and Bryce. There very good programs.

Boink

Reaction score
Koshimi said:

heh, that's what i said when i first started hearing about these programs and listening to people about how they are so good with the programs but now my opinion has changed....

Boink

Reaction score
The trials are horrible.

Only becuase wit the Trial you dont get ALL of the little gadgets the full version comes with. so you dont ge tto experiance all of Photoshop