Sig Tourney?

Xempttt

Reaction score
dont be mad at me auvee. im just saying were two designers out of a community of others who do gfx so its just somefriendly competition.

Aroonxors

Reaction score
He didn't say he was mad. He just said "What are you talking about?". Which probably ment "What are you talking about?" (clarify)

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Matthews255 said:
Ach your all better than me, but ive only been using Phostshop CS for a couple of days.

thingysig.png

grungesig2.png

Just keep trying CREATE & DESIGN use your imagination , if someone puts your work off and says it suck, let him say that , dont even bother listening to bad reply's, just keep designing and be proud of your work :grin: Everyone has his own style

p.S this thread is getting way out of hand close it or delete it :innocent:

Xempttt

Reaction score
some words of ecouragement from me

Just keep trying CREATE & DESIGN use your imagination , if someone puts your work off and says it suck, let him say that , dont even bother listening to bad reply's, just keep designing and be proud of your work Everyone has his own style

Matthews255

Reaction score
Thanks people, nice copy there Maverick.

Im gettin better all the time as i find more features.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Mav3rick said:
some words of ecouragement from me

Just keep trying CREATE & DESIGN use your imagination , if someone puts your work off and says it suck, let him say that , dont even bother listening to bad reply's, just keep designing and be proud of your work Everyone has his own style
w00t :noexpress